Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weaving....????

Well, I have had a few sessions here and there but I think I'm going to blog on something else....  weaving.... yup you read it right....
Nathan's teacher weaves rag rugs and had some small looms that she brings to class for the kids to try out at the end of the year.  He loved it.  I have always had an interest in it so I took the plunge and bought a rigid heddle loom.  You can look it up online to see the definition.... so I'm going to share some photos from our first try on it.  The kids want to start their own business and I'm inclined to try it... we'll see.  We have a lot to learn before we can sell anything but it's something that would be a good experience....maybe we will even try spinning our own fibers!








No comments:

Post a Comment