Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NIght Night Blessings by Amy Parker

Simple, colorful and cute. This little book for kids has simple little prayers to read along with beautiful color illustrations. The little girl gives thanks for the little things in her life… like for mommy’s kisses, bubble baths, snuggling into bed, and even doggy licks! The little prayers rhyme and will draw your little one’s attention. It’s not too long , so children’s attention won’t wander. It is a great little book for 6 mo’s through 3+ years old. I even think my 5 year old will like it.

I read this in the eBook format for Kindle, and I would have preferred it as a board book. Fortunately I have a desktop eBook reader and was able to see the illustrations in color. I would love to have had the option in an eBook, to have the writing in the illustration and to read it horizontally. Color isn’t as important as seeing the illustrations. On the reader, the illustrations are too small to catch a child’s attention like they would in a board book. There is one error in the eBook when she snuggles into bed… there is a p in front of into. It doesn’t detract from the story at all.



This book was provided by Thomas Nelson’s BookSneeze.com book review blogger’s program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my very own. I am disclosing this according to the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment