Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Omaha Fashion Week Look Book

I have been given the privilege by Omaha Fashion Week 2013 designer, Marie Nelson, to shoot her look book and her runway show.  Her show is on February 28th, and she is showing a bridal line called Only, by Faith.  Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at the Stuhr Museum in Grand Island, NE photographing her line for her look book.  It was a beautiful day and a beautiful location for our shoot which centered on one of their two staircases.  I will be sharing photos of the whole line and runway shoot on March 1st, but for now I wanted to share two close ups of the wonderful models, Bethany and Jessica,   as a sneak peek hinting at a beautiful wedding line.  I was so excited to see what Marie had produced, and I have to say... I wish I had had her for my wedding dress designer!  So here are two photos for now... but keep on the look out for a bevy of photos after the 28th show!


No comments:

Post a Comment