Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

OFW 3

Ahhh.. now to the women's bridal wear... by Only by Faith.
The first look I want to share is this bridesmaid dress.  I love the bright orange watercolor with the three layers of tulle.  It has a consistent look with the line with the tulle twisted over the shoulder. I like that this dress could flatter many a different shaped women...
 
The next look is my favorite dress.  If I had the figure to wear this I would love to give a shot. But alas, I have not that figure :)   I love the deep purple mixed with the purple water colored fabric and the light tulle over the breast and twisting over the shoulder.  I also love the bottom third with it's petals reminiscent of the irises that inspired the line.   I would love to photograph a wedding party in this gown...

 
Next is a simple dress that mimics the iris petals again.  I love the simplicity of it set against the colorfulness of the rest of the line.  Again here is a dress that would flatter many different figures.
 
 
Ahhh... here is another fabulous gown.  This dress could go as a wedding gown or a bridesmaid dress..  I love the balance of watercolor at the top and bottom, and I love the gauzy layers... Fabulous..

 
Here is the last bridesmaid gown or would you say bridal gown?  I would say it can go both ways.  This dress was the featured dress in the show's magazine.  It is a beautiful piece... with the water color fabric by Vivian Ducas underneath a gauzy layer.
 
 
The mermaid dress was a mainstay of this line... flattering a woman's figure...I can imagine Audrey Hepburn in this dress....

 
 
Here is a nice clean look for a groom...

 
with a little "love" on the back... 
 
 
Here is the first "official" wedding dress of the line...
It's simple, elegant.  I love the purple trim that bustles up a little in the back to play into the iris theme..
And that hand-tatted belt... well... awesome...!
 
 
 
Here is the next wedding dress...again simplicity but elegant... I love the shaping of the bodice lines that draw the eyes to the right places.

 
and of course... a hand-tatted back detail that sets this dress apart from the rest.

 
Here is the final wedding dress...
for the bride who wants a fuller dress full of shimmery iridescent layers...
This dress again carries the over the shoulder twist of fabric....

 
And the tatted headpiece is a wonderful touch...
 
This dress is beautiful to photograph and I will showcase the lookbook fashion shoot with this in a later post... 
 
Overall I love the whole line.  It is cohesive and elegant.... Oh that I had that last dress for my wedding dress...  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment