Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

OFW

Last night I had the opportunity to photograph the Bridal line of Marie Nelson's "Only by Faith".. I also photographed some of the other lines... but I'm going to start out with Marie's.....

I started out with them at The Grove Salon in Omaha, NE.....



 






 
Unfortunately, I couldn't stay to photograph all of the models, they were running late, and I had a quick stop before Brian and I headed to Kaneko for the show....  I love the details... and this is a fraction of the shots that I took...
Marie's style were whites, silvers and black to highlight her collection.  The hair was wispy, which seeme to be popular Thursday night.  ...  Overall I loved the look and the stylists at The Grove Salon in Omaha did a great job.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment