Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

We have to paint what? Part III - Bats and other fun things...

After various interruptions in painting the house, we got another afternoon under our belt.  One thing that was holding us up is the availability of a safe tall ladder.  We got one and proceeded...
 
Here is Brian painting a window.

 
Get that corner Brian!

 
I thought this was a neat perspective.

 
Ahhh here is the ladder... At first I didn't like being up on it, but I got used to it... I love the orange against the white...
 
Here is my scraping and painting perspective...

 
Here are the electrical wires that lead into our house... Hmm, I want to stay away from those!

 
Nothing is complete until you have painted yourself.

 
Gotta watch out for that hand...
 
One and a half side slowly primed and much more to go!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, it looks wonderful! I know you are so excited to see this happening. It makes things look fresh and new!

    ReplyDelete