Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Niobrara River, An Old Tractor, and a Horse or two

Here are some recent photos that I have taken... One was even put on a billboard in Kearney, NE

 
Here it is on an electronic billboard!  I know the color is different, but different monitors will showcase color differently.
 
 
It was -12 when I took these photos, and I nearly froze my fingers and ears off!
 
 
Here is our horse June.  She will be 2 in June!
 

 
Here is our old Farmall tractor.



 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Brooke. The horse is beautiful, and she looks quite spirited! Too wild for the kids to ride? Where is the billboard located in Kearney? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horse young and spirited. She needs to be broke and trained.... The billboard is at 2nd I believe, but I'm not sure how long they were going to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete